Credit: Instagram

A Houston rapper was fatally shot Friday morning on I-85, the fourth person to die in a shooting on a metro Atlanta interstate this year, reports the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Chucky Trill, whose legal name was Corey Detiege, was discovered shot inside a vehicle near the Jimmy Carter Boulevard exit about 3 a.m. and later died at a hospital. His manager confirmed his death to the Houston Chronicle.

Gwinnett County police shut down the northbound lanes of I-85 for more than two hours while they investigated. According to police spokesman Cpl. Collin Flynn, investigators believe the shots were fired into Detiege’s car from another vehicle.

Detiege, 33, was the son of rapper D Of Trinity Garden Cartel, a popular Houston rapper in the 1990s.

“Obviously these types of shootings are very concerning for the police department,” Flynn said. “Not only do you have the two vehicles involved in the shooting, but you also have multiple people that are driving on the interstate that could also be victims in these types of crimes.”

One hour before Detiege was found on the side of I-85, another gunshot victim was being loaded into an ambulance on the side of I-75 in Clayton County. Police responded about 2 a.m. after a shooting was reported in the southbound lanes near the Mt. Zion Boulevard exit.

“An occupant of a sedan fired a shot at the victim(’s) truck while he was driving,” Clayton police spokesman Officer Johnny Carroll said in a news release. “The bullet entered the cab of the truck through the rear window striking the victim, leaving him injured.”

An investigation into that shooting is ongoing.

Since the start of the year, three others have been killed in interstate shootings.

Authorities closed I-20 East for more than three hours last week after a man was found shot inside his vehicle in downtown Atlanta. Police discovered the body of 33-year-old Solomon Howard slumped in a wrecked orange Land Rover on the ramp to the Downtown Connector.

On Feb. 10, another deadly shooting prompted a four-hour shutdown on I-85 in Midtown. Two men were discovered shot inside a wrecked sedan near the entrance to I-75 North just as the morning commute was getting underway. One of the men was dead at the scene, and the other was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital. Neither was identified.

And in January, police closed the westbound lanes of I-20 after a car wrecked into a guardrail near Capito; Avenue. Its driver, 32-year-old Ernesto Anderson, was shot in the head and later died at a hospital.