Lamar Odom. (30671)

Former Los Angeles Clipper and Laker Lamar Odom was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving today when he was allegedly seen slowly weaving in his SUV on the eastbound Ventura (101) Freeway and failed a field sobriety test.

Odom was pulled over just before 4 a.m. as he exited the freeway on Coldwater Canyon in Studio City, according to the California Highway Patrol.

According to a CHP arrest report, the 33-year-old Odom was driving his white Mercedes SUV in a “serpentine manner at 50 miles per hour.”

Odom showed “objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated,” according to the report.

Odom was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and was taken to the jail at the Los Angeles Police Department’s Van Nuys station.

“Mr. Odom was offered a blood test or a breath test and he refused both,” said CHP West Valley spokesman Officer Leland Tang said Odom refused to take either a blood or breath test.

“Because he refused both tests, we took his license and gave him a form stating that his license was automatically suspended for the next year. That goes into immediate effect,” Tang said.

“That’s also the law across the board in California,” he said.

“Whenever someone gets a driver’s license in this state, they also agree to take a chemical test if they are ever stopped for suspicion of driving under the influence. And you forfeit your license for a year if you don’t take the test.”

Since Odom refused the test, “we don’t know what might have impaired his ability to drive.”

Odom’s arrest came amid a spate of news stories about his alleged drug use and troubles in his marriage to Khloe Kardashian.

Odom, Tang said, was stopped because he was driving too slow and weaving.

“Those signs can mean either that the driver is sleepy or possibly driving under the influence,” Tang said. “You can’t tell which it is, unless you stop them.”

Odom’s bail was set at $15,000, which he posted around 8:30 a.m. He was tentatively scheduled to appear in court in Van Nuys on Sept. 27.