Another team will earn an automatic bid into the NCAA men’s basketball tournament with a conference tournament victory Wednesday.
Bucknell and Lafayette were scheduled to meet in the Patriot League final at 7:30 p.m. EST.
The winner will join the teams that have already automatically qualified for the NCAA field:
* Belmont (Ohio Valley Conference)
* Creighton (Missouri Valley)
* Davidson (Southern)
* Florida Gulf Coast (Atlantic Sun)
* Gonzaga (West Coast)
* Harvard (Ivy League)
* Iona (Metro Atlantic Athletic)
* James Madison (Colonial Athletic Association)
* Liberty (Big South)
* Long Island University Brooklyn (Northeast Conference)
* South Dakota State (The Summit League)
* Valparaiso (Horizon League)
* Western Kentucky (Sun Belt)
The tournament field of 68 teams will be announced Sunday evening. There are 31 teams that automatically qualify.