HOLLYWOOD, Calif.–Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the NBA’s all-time leading scorer, and extreme skier Rory Bushfield were named today as the final two contestants on the ABC competition series “Splash,” in which 10 celebrities will compete in platform and springboard diving.
Named earlier as contestants were:
* Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh;
* comedian Louis Anderson;
* television personality Kendra Wilkinson;
* actor Drake Bell;
* actresses Nicole Eggert and Keshia Knight Pulliam;
* talk show sidekick Chuy Bravo; and
* Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama USA who gained a measure of fame because of sportscaster Brent Musburger’s comments during the 2013 Bowl Championship Series National Championship Game.
Four-time Olympic gold medalist Greg Louganis will coach the contestants. Gold medalist David Boudia and USA Diving team director Steve Foley will serve as judges.
“Splash” is set to premiere March 19.