Parents who want their children to attend school outside of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) have until April 30 to submit their child’s application for an inter-district permit.

Individuals can submit an application through one of the following programs–Parent Employment Permits, Specialized Program Permits, and Continuing Enrollment for High School Students Permit.

Applications for inter-district permits are available online only. Parents are still able to submit applications for reasons that are outside the parameters of the three categories listed.

For more information visit